We build two models of Slide on Campers. The GLR model roof hinges from the front with 2 x gas struts to control it.
The SLR model has a side hinged roof that lifts up with the assistance of gas struts and has an electric actuator to control it, other than the roof the two units are the same.
GLR Slide on Canopy FEATURES
- Fully carpeted inside
- Door, room and shelf lighting
- Custom fitting of fridges, new or existing
- Supply and fit batteries, charges and solar panels
- A variety of awnings can be attached
- Supply and fit poly water tanks and custom aluminium tanks
- Supply of and fit water pumps, taps etc.
- We fit all 12V and 240V electrical systems in house
- Box sectioned framed doors use a waterproof hinge held open using 2 gas struts mounted onto stainless steel brackets with slots for easy height adjustments.
- All paint exterior colour coded with automotive 2 pac by our own painters on our premises.
- Doors are held shut using a 2 point locking system and a single handle [central locking is an option]