We build two models of Slide on Campers. The SLR model has a side hinged roof that lifts up with the assistance of gas struts and has an electric actuator to control it.
The GLR model roof hinges from the front with 2 x gas struts to control it, other than the roof the two units are the same.
SLR Slide on Canopy FETAURES
- Fully carpeted inside
- Door, room and shelf lighting
- Custom fitting of fridges, new or existing
- Supply and fit batteries, charges and solar panels
- A variety of awnings can be attached
- Supply and fit poly water tanks and custom aluminium tanks
- Supply of and fit water pumps, taps etc.
- We fit all 12V and 240V electrical systems in house
- Box sectioned framed doors use a waterproof hinge held open using 2 gas struts mounted onto stainless steel brackets with slots for easy height adjustments.
- All paint exterior colour coded with automotive 2 pac by our own painters on our premises.
- Doors are held shut using a 2 point locking system and a single handle [central locking is an option]